- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of The Nantwich Clinic Ltd
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you – Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification – You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object – You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent – You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where The Nantwich Clinic Ltd relied on your consent to process your personal information.
- Apple Store In-App Payments
- Google Play In-App Payments
- PayPal / Braintree
- the right to be informed about how your personal information is being used;
- the right to access the personal information we hold about you;
- the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you;
- the right to request the erasure of your personal information in certain limited circumstances;
- the right to restrict processing of your personal information where certain requirements are met;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal information;
- the right to request that we transfer elements of your data either to you or another service provider;
- the right to object to certain automated decision making processes using your personal information.
Very satisfactory foot care appoinment.Friendly staff and professional treatment .
Super friendly staff. Very professional consultation. Recommended
Truly Magical!! I have been suffering from a hip problem for the last 10 years or so, which has resulted in significant pain in the joint, a huge reduction in mobility and the development of a profound limp. After a single treatment, the results have been truly jaw-dropping. Not only was I able to walk entirely without a limp for the first time in years, but the pain, which I have been living with every day for years...completely vanished. The difference the treatment has made in the last few weeks has been remarkable. Simply put...I can walk again. The pain has stayed away, my limp has reduced to almost nothing and I feel comfortable walking for the first time this decade. The team are truly lovely, genuinely care and are completely focused on making the lives of the people they work with better. Thank you so much to the whole team. I would 1000% recommend The Nantwich Clinic - they are truly amazing.
Always a sensitive and caring service
Unlike some other GP practises, same day appointments are available albeit conditional on telephone bookings from 8am. However, for the rest - praise and no complaints.
very impressed with my visit and treatment,.....Ear Wax removed and I was very well looked after during my whole treatment....would recommend
Ear wax cleared in no time, I can hear now! Congrats!
Very impressed with this clinic and the staff here. I made an appointment to see a chiropodist as I though I had something sharp stuck in my foot. I met with a lovely gentleman who did a through assessment of both feet, checked other things such as pulse and circulation. He then sorted the painful issue with my foot and the relief was amazing. The one thing I can honestly say is that this was the most interesting and entertaining appointment that I have had with any medical practitioner. Very knowledgeable guy with a great deal of life experience and we chatted about music, youth, football, and other stuff whilst all the time, he's quietly sorting my foot out. You probably wouldn't expect such an appointment to be a pleasure but it really was. The clinic itself is very impressive. A beautiful setting with ample parking, nice reception area and friendly reception staff. By the look of it, they offer a multitude of services and, if any of the others are half as good as this, you'll be happy.
I had a fungal infection in one toe which caused the nail to split. My own GP was not available due to a Covid infection, so I contacted the Nantwich Clinic who offered a free 15 minute consultation the very next day! I was seen by Tom Fox and was most impressed by his friendly, impartial advice. He was most helpful in explaining to me the range of treatments possible and the best option for me. I recommend Tom and his excellent team at The Nantwich Clinic most highly.
How Can We Help You
Whether it’s a quick question that you need to ask, or you would like to book an appointment with us, we want to hear from you. Simply fill in the form below or contact us on 01270 627118.